@seven celebrates Oktoberfest at the Claridge, Thursday 27.10 from 7 pm – Free Entrance
The month of October is a drag, isn’t it ? Summer is gone, the days get shorter, it’s rainy and cold, there are no holidays and Christmas is still far away…but it does have one redeeming feature:
On Thursday 27 October in the stunning Claridge party hall, we’ll recreate the festive atmosphere of the world’s greatest party: steins of Bavarian beer served by dirndl-clad barmaids, a Bavarian-style dinner (by reservation), pretzels, traditional oompah music…and entrance is Free, herzlich wilkommen !
• Doors open from 7 Pm
• free entrance all night long
• Warsteiner beer on tap
• Freshly baked pretzels
• Bavarian Seppelhut hats, first come first served !
• Bavarian speciality dinner 7-930 pm (sausage, pork, sauerkraut, potato salad, salad bar, 25€ by Reservation to or tel.0475674291)
• Dance with dj ‘johann von Loys’ from 10 Pm
• dress code: Bavarian chic, Lederhosen and Dirndl (or smart casual)
Damen und Herren, join us on Thursday 27 October at the Claridge – Prost !
@seven International Community – Meet Bavaria After Work !